Saturday, June 21, 2008

someone missing......

We are so thankful to our dear friend Noriko who catches such wonderful moments of our family with her talents. This appears to be a complete and full family.....yet, I feel and know that someone is missing! I know I am beyond blessed for having had these miracle triplets yet there's a void. Before having these babies we lost two beautiful ones in utero but I've mourned that and know that what the enemy takes away the Lord restores. Not a mistake that I went on to have three......I've been restored. yet, there's a void.

We have one little one, Jonah (i've named him Jonah because I feel as if he's in the belly of the whale right now.....waiting....and yes a boy.....just because.....no real reason), he's just waiting for us in a frozen state. Why we don't give him a fighting chance now.....well, I haven't been told why yet. It's no secret that Anthony and I yearn for a large family but life curved on us and we face many challenges in that area yet, i know my big family dreams are promised so I'm in no hurry.

I want to enjoy my three before we increase our family. No, i don't feel like they're missing out on mommy and daddy time for being triplets....I know some think that but I was raised as an only child and trust me............there's nothing more i wanted than siblings...........if anything I believe they're life to be full. They get my complete and 100% attention and we spend quality time with each of them. They miss for nothing.

I don't know if our little frozen embryo will make it through the thawing stage and i don't know if it will be strong enough to attach..........but I pray for him daily! I love him already! And if we're not to be together in this lifetime.........then I pray my Father holds them tight.....for now, i hold my earthly angels!



No comments: