

Ok. so it's been ages since I posted! Life has gotten really busy as they're little minds are discovering more everyday. Not to mention that I started to work part-time at my church as a women's ministry coordinator. check out our site....www.godchicks.com
the babies are beyond cute lately and I see them playing with each other more. They use to just side by side play but now they pass little plates around and try to pretend feed each other! it's too cute to see the bond that they have! being raised as an only child.......... I LOVE IT!
We took them to Disneyland last week with some friends of ours who also have triplets. We weren't sure how the day would go becuase we've never missed nap time before so we were prepared to come home at 3. well, no way baby! They lost their minds!!!!!! they loved it sooooooooooo much! They ran around Toon Town like they were part of the toons and they loved all the little kid rides and never cried! The girls got pictures taken with the Little Mermaid and he got his picture with Pluto. Oh, but at the end we got to meet Mickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They could not believe their eyes! The girls were trying to make out with him.......we're a very affectionate family....hahahhaha! and little man sat right next to Mickey and patted his knee. Mickey put his arm around him and Anthony got the biggest smile in the world! He knew Mickey was his buddy! We spent 5 minutes alone with him! It was just sooooooooo cute!
Another popular ride was the submarine with Nemo. They don't know who Nemo is but they sure know water and bubbles and that was enough for them! They took 45 minute naps in their strollers while we ate funnel cake and coffee (naps are usually 3 hours) but they woke up happy as can be and ready for more! We're headed back for more in May and this time we'll stay for the parade. I can't wait to see their faces for that!
When I was little my parents would take me to Disney but it was lonely as an only child and I would see all the other families with tons of kids having a great time and I longed to be like that......my dream came true!


Yes, we're all dressed the same. we're easier to spot this way!
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures - what a great time!! Good to see you guys - Love you!! - Hummels
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment