Wednesday, October 10, 2007

TRIPLE STROLLER


we had a play date at the zoo with 13 other triplets.
You can imagine the amount and LENGTH of all our strollers.
This is our latest.
Now...have you ever walked by one of these or even twins and asked...ARE THEY TRIPLETS? ARE THEY YOURS? POOR YOU! YOU MUST BE BUSY! BETTER YOU THAN ME!.....yes all comments I get for the most well intentioned people! well, my answer is simple.....YES, THEY'RE TRIPLETS, THEY'E MINE, I'M BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE, TOO BUSY TO STOP AND TALK TO YOU.....and the kicker that i wish i could say.....YES, GOD MUST THINK I'M PRETTY SPECIAL BECAUSE HE PICKED ME AND NOT YOU!
ok, the last one is rude but I've only done that one once! And they were just down right rude with different comments they made.
I don't mind inquisitive or if you just have questions but if you're just mean then you deserve that comment. but alas, i know that my answer will change soon because my kiddies are starting to understand English more (they only speak spanish) and I want them to follow my GOOD ATTITUDE.......My goal is to have them understand how special they are because they're triplets and let the fame be seen that way rather than freaks. Which is sad to say that some people see it that way! They must not get out much!
You have to understand that the humor is that most of these comments come from mom's who are dragging their own kids behind them! I've even had mom's with 4 kids come and try to give ME pitty!
I always feel sad when it's a mom that says rude things because then it leaves me wondering......ARE THEY ENJOYING THIS JOURNEY AND SEASON WITH THEIR KIDS OR IS IT JUST A BURDEN???.......it's a blessing.....everyday proves it.

No comments: